NaturalVue Contact Lenses
Find out if NaturalVue Enhanced Multifocal contact lenses are right for you.
With traditional multifocal contact lenses, compromised vision, and contact lens dryness remain roadblocks for patients. NaturalVue Enhanced Multifocal may help to address contact lens discomfort while delivering unique optics for patients, no matter their age.
We offer a wide selection of contact lenses at our office in Ranson, and our experienced team of eye care professionals can help you find the right contact lens options for you.
NaturalVue Enhanced Multifocal contact lenses employ the TripleTear Lubrication System and feature a new Ultra-Tapered Edge. The TripleTear Lubrication System utilizes three comfort agents, including hyaluronic acid, that work together to provide hydration and lubrication, lock in moisture, and maintain a clean surface to stabilize tears. The new Ultra-Tapered Edge is designed for optimal fit and comfort, and to help the natural circulation of tears around the lens. Additionally, the lens has a Class 2 UV blocker for an added layer of protection.
- For people with myopia, unique characteristics and high visual demands of computer and digital screen viewing, especially when wearing contact lenses, can contribute to vision-related problems and discomfort. Neurofocus Optics® technology induces peripheral myopia which addresses one of the known risk factors for axial lengthening, without compromising vision. Please see the PROgressive Myopia Treatment Evaluation for NaturalVue Multifocal Contact Lens Trial [PDF] for more information.
- For people with presbyopia, contact lens dryness can be a burden, particularly as they age (especially for those patients 55+). The NaturalVue Enhanced Multifocal lens provides spectacle-level visual acuity, with excellent vision at near, intermediate, and far distances.
A recently conducted clinical study with 53 patients confirmed vision, comfort, and handling advantages, including:
- The TripleTear lubrication system maintains moisture and enhances wear, delivering instant comfort that lasts all-day
- 9/10 wearers agreed their eyes felt Clean and Comfortable
- Highest wettability at insertion vs. other lenses tested
- Wearers experienced significantly better stereoacuity than leading lenses tested
- Visual acuity equal to spectacles, within two letters of best-corrected spectacle vision
- 92% of daily activities can be completed without glasses
- No refit is required for current wearers
“The new NaturalVue Enhanced Multifocal 1 day contact lens is what my patients have been waiting for. I am finally able to provide a contact lens that works for my patient’s vision demands and all-day comfort needs,” said Vadim Guy, OD, one of the clinical investigators in practice in Rochester, NY.
Schedule an appointment at Rebuck & Associates Eye Care today to find out if NaturalVue Enhanced Multifocal contact lenses are right for you.